Services / Mobile Banking
How do I activate my Mobile Banking service ?
To avail ADC Bank's Mobile Banking service, the customer needs to:
- Visit his/her home branch and fill up the Value Added Services form.
- Provide valid id proofs for verification.
Once the customer details are updated in bank records, the customer will be provided a PIN MAILER (which contains a first time log in password i.e. MPIN )
For further enquiry, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ADC Bank’s Mobile Banking App ?
- What are the services offered by ADC Bank’s Mobile Banking App?
ADC Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to access your bank accounts anytime & anywhere in a secure, convenient manner
A wide variety of features are available to the customers:
- Account Information
- Cheque related functionalities
- Fund Transfers
ADC Bank’s Mobile Banking services are available to all the customers having a satisfactory running Savings/ Current account with the Bank.
You need to have account with the Bank, a mobile data connection and mobile device.
The mobile operator charges for GPRS / SMS services are applicable as per their plans.
If a new account is added after the mobile bank service is activated, the customer needs to Synchronize the accounts.
Go to Banking->My Accounts->Click on the synchronize button.
TPIN is 4 digit numeric password, which is used to authenticate your financial or non-financial transactions.
No alphabets/special characters are permitted for MPIN and TPIN
MPIN: It is required to log in to the mobile app. Once registration is completed, customer can log in to the app by providing MPIN.
TPIN(4 digits): To do any kind of transactional enquiry (financial or non-financial)
Customers having Internet data enabled in their mobile can download the application by going to Playstore of Android, App store of Apple device or Windows app store for windows device. Search by using keyword ‘adcb mobile banking’ and then customer will be able to download and install the mobile app.
Immediately contact your telecom service provider to block your number. Further, contact your nearest ADC Bank branch to block your mobile number for mobile banking services.
ADC Bank’s mobile application is a highly secure application, which conforms to India’s financial regulator’s recommended standards of security for mobile banking.
Yes. You can access both services simultaneously.
Customer can make a maximum transaction of Rs 1,00,000 per day per transaction.
Tips to login
- ALWAYS change your MPIN(Mobile Personal Identification Number), TPIN (Transactional Personal Identification Number) periodically. NEVER reveal your MPIN or TPIN to anyone.
- ALWAYS keep your mobile free of malware.
- NEVER respond to any communication seeking your passwords. Protect yourself from banking frauds, never share the above details on Phone/ E-mail/ SMS even if the person claims to be a Bank employee. Sharing these details can lead to transfer of money from your account.
- For further enqueries, you may contact us by email at email@example.com